© 2019 Shingleur Photography

  • Facebook - Grey Circle
  • Grey Instagram Icon

EMILY + ALEX {Wedding Day - Russellville, AR}

June 30, 2016

This wedding was one we will never forget. I mean, honestly, how could we!? It was so. much. fun. From the very start until the last flash of the midnight reception, these two knew how to bring the fun into every aspect of their day! We first met Emily + Alex at their engagement session. We knew from the get-go that these two had personalities that are out of this world and could immediately tell that they are absolutely in love with each other. They're so perfect together! Like all our brides and grooms, we will cherish the friendship we've made with these two incredible people forever! 

For Emily's wedding day, she wanted that boho vintage flare. She nailed it with the dress she purchased from BHLDN. It's really a dream gown. She decided to have the ceremony in the 'old sanctuary' of the First United Methodist Church. At the church, you're greeted by enormous red doors which have really became a staple location for Russellville! To match with this vintage whimsical theme, Emily had a specific style for her flowers and I GOT TO BUILD THEM! I was so honored to have built the flowers that Emily and her bridesmaids carried all day! It's always fun getting to play that extra little role on a wedding day! I kept my 'photographer hat' on for 95% of the day and the other 5% was full on 'florist hat'! 

This wedding was extremely laid back and easy going - just like Emily + Alex! These two honestly could not be more perfect for each other and we consider it a huge honor to document the beginning of something amazing! 

 

May this wedding forever be known as "That one wedding where the photographer split his pants wide open because he was dancing so hard in the reception". Yes. Yes I did. Not even ashamed. I should get those pants framed, actually, and hand them in my office. 

Here are a few of our wedding day favorites! Show these two some love! 

CONGRATS E+A! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please reload

Featured Posts

Cusp of Spring {Styled Shoot}

April 3, 2015

1/1
Please reload

Recent Posts